trying to talk with my God, in this room

I'm sitting here alone up in this room.
Try to figure out what aims of my life, as I did for many times before.

Think about this time,
always think about the future.
But the only thing that I can do is thinking, and then trying to do the best,
God still decided.

So, I guess it's better not to give my negative side in everything I do.
Think positively, do positively,
And lets God decided.

God, please give me those things,
Those things that You think the best things for me,
anything......

5 comments:

optimusprime said...

bener tuh tet...susah banget mempertahankan positive side in everything u do...

being idealis is so hard to do especially if u live around freak people..ughh....

hello butet visit my blog ya...

Ozzie. said...

@ pus-pus: freak people? wow....

@inon: ..amin..^_^

Anonymous said...

i...

optimusprime said...

ozzie :
jgn macem2 us lg sebel ni di kantor...ughh......

paica :................

Ozzie. said...

pus-pus?????